What You Need to Know:
Your gastrointestinal tract is important to your health as it:
Your gut is largely responsible for the critical functions of your body? A healthy gut:
- transports food from your mouth to your stomach,
- converts it into stored energy and absorbable nutrients that can enter the bloodstream and be delivered throughout your body, and
- shuttles waste back out of your body.
- means a healthy overall well-being,
- contains healthy bacteria and immune cells that ward off infectious agents like bacteria, viruses, and fungi, and
- communicates with the brain through nerves and hormones, which helps maintain general health and well-being.
For optimal immunity, and nourishment, your gut must be in balance.
The colon, often called the large intestine or the large bowel, is an organ that is part of the body’s gastrointestinal tract and its primary function is to store, process, and get rid of waste--ideally at least 2-3 times per day. With good, normal digestion, it takes about 16-20 hours to process a meal so you can have 2 to 3 meals processing through at once. A critically important aspect of digestive health is to keep your colon clear of food debris. A healthy colon basically functions as the “cleanup” crew of the body. Your colon is far more than just a way to get rid of waste---it is essential to your overall health!
ForYou offers Colon Care to promote and maintain good digestive health. When you take care of your colon, it can do its job to take care of you!
Ingredients: 90 capsules per bottle
Cape Aloe Leaf, Bird Pepper Fruit, Barberry Root Bark,
Cascara Sagrada Bark, Garlic Bulb, Ginger Root,
Senna Leaf, and Other Ingredients containing
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not purported to be a drug and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.